Changelog for version 0.02-alpha (03/12/2014)
- Non-backward-compatible syntax change: Extractors only use the column name
\[relation_name\].\[column_name\] for keys to the JSON object.
Documentation has been updated accordingly.
- Non-backward-compatible syntax change: You must explicitly alias id and
variable columns in the inference rules. See the updated inference rule
documentation for more information.
- Faster factor graph grounding code using pure SQL
- Support for high-speed C++ sampler
- Added documentation for high-speed sampler integration
- Faster serialization of factor graph
- Refactored the database-connection code to be JDBC-compatible. This makes it
easier to add support for different databases.
- Automatically assign sequential variable IDs to extractions.